Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2011 Senior Sara ~ Oregon City Photographer

I'm so lucky. No really I am. I mean, come on. Just look at how beautiful my clients are! It's like I opened some hip young clothing catalogue and pre-ordered all the best models for my photo sessions. This is Sara and she surely did not dissappoint when it came to 'bringing the pretty' ; )
We had a lovely evening session for her senior yearbook portraits here in Oregon City at one of my favorite places. Orchards, lovely ferns, greenery, and diffused light. Add Sara to the mix and you've got some stellar portraits!
S5

S32

S24

S11 BW

S26

S18

S28

S13

S6

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love these! The one standing in the field, with that marvelous background! Looks like Oz is back there.... The b/w smiling is gorgeous, but I literally gasped when I saw this last one leaning on the tree!!! Oh, perfect lighting behind her, she is highlighted; yet she still shines! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete